V91 IDS Mazda VCM II Mazda Diagnostic System?
Top 5 Reason To Get Ford VCMII For Mazda:
1. Supported vehicle: Mazda After the 1996 Year.
2. Newest Software: V91
3. Support languages:
English, Spanish, Slovenian, Greek, German, Danish, Czech, Vietnamese, Turkish, Thai, Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Norwegian, Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Italian,?Indonesian, Hungarian, French, Finnish, Traditional Chinese, Simple Chinese
4. Update By CD
5. Operating System: Windows XP
Notice: Once hardware upgrading to V91, cannot use the lower version software then
Mazda VCM II Function:
1. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. PDF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
14. Power balance test
15. Relative compression test
Mazda VCM II Features:
1. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Mazda for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
2. The VCM II is the new Mazda OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
3. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Mazda vehicles and is backward compatible with most 16 pin Mazdas.
4. Does the VCM II support the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and the new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR)?
5. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
6. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
1pc x Mazda VCM II Interface
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pcs x CD